Saturday, November 12, 2016

AION - Archangel Outfit

AION 5.1 has just been released in NA and I guess NCSoft has injected even more armors and costumes because the name (Mesh_Textures_100) that I normally used for my additional mods has been overridden.  O.O    Eventually, we'll get to see what they have added, but for now, let's just look at a costume from AION 5.0.
 
In the previous post, you may have been wowed by the "Archangel Outfit". Well... At least I did.   XD   So, I will look into the outfit for this mod; I mean how can I possibly pass on such a nice outfit, right?
 
Let us refresh our memories of this outfit which has a kind of ancient Roman and Celtic design essence. The most striking feature is, of course, that wide-open-in-mid concept. I still can't get over how the cloth covered only half of each breast. In accordance with Murphy's law, they will probably keep slipping off and exposing the full breast, with any kind of slightly rigorous movement.   ~.~
 
But hey! this is a game skin and who would care about physics or Murphy's law being applied to a game skin?
 
Multiple Views - Original Costume
So, what can I mod for this already very sexy skin? Well, first of all, the 2 pieces of cloth dangling down from her waist, on the front and back, need to go. However, I kind of like the design of the gold patterned lines on the cloth so I decided to remove the cloth while keeping the lines.
 
Front View


Rear View
Next, I can make it even sexier by making everything translucent!  :p    But I am not that evil... yet... So I think I'll just make the 2 most intriguing cloth around the breasts look translucent.  XD
 
Front View - Close-up
After the mod, the cloth wrapping around her breasts will now change color slightly according to the chosen body color. It may not be very obvious here due to her fair skin color but I have tested with darker skin color and... it works!
 
But hmm... Is there something missing over here? 
 
We definitely know what's missing but no, I am not putting the nipples in there because I'm really bad at that!    D:   If anyone is bold enough to give it a try, you can further mod my mod (because it rhymes  :p  ), but be warned that the texture around those region is drastically stretched so whatever you placed there might look weird. I know because I tried... -.-"

In order to pre-appease those who will be raging at me for the missing nipples, I gave the cloth a little nipple bump instead. Hope that will get me off the hook.   >.<

You can also treat the cloth as, not translucent, but just automatically aligning itself with body color.  XD
 
Side View
Well, that's all for the "Archangel Outfit" mod. Watch the video for some close-ups or you can try the mod yourself if you are an AION player.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment