Saturday, November 26, 2016

AION - Kunax's Tunic Mod

Welcome back to today's post on Kunax's Tunic. I have actually thought about this armor for quite some time, but it is already so nice and sexy that it is difficult to "beautify" it any further, except maybe going nude, which definitely not what I will do.    DX    

But in AION 5.1, NCSoft finally made this really rare armor more accessible by applying it to a new armor set, namely the "Forgotten Reian" series, which can be traded to other players. Not sure if you guys can remember my rantings about how difficult it was to obtain this armor skin in my previous post "Kunax's Hauberk".

So what better time to have this mod when more people can now wear this armor.  :p    Finally I summoned enough courage to challenge it. 
 
If you are wondering how nice is this armor that I have problem finding fault or trying to modify it, see for yourself.  XD
 
Front and Rear View - Original Armor
 
Front and Side Close-up View - Original Armor
I can't find any fault with this armor except for that "Harley Quinn" styled leggings.  XD  

But what's a "Harley Quinn" styled leggings? It may not be obvious here because her right leg is mostly covered by the cloth running down her right thigh. So I have attached another image here from a... well... awkward angle.  DX

Bottom View - Original Armor
As you can see, her right leg is sporting a black stockings while her left leg is mainly of skin color. Kind of remind me of Harley Quinn's double toned hair style. You can look up Harley Quinn from DC Comics, if you are still wondering what she looks like. But if you are lazy, well, AION has it's very own Harley Quinn hairstyle too!  Take a look below.   :p

Two-Tone Hair style
The 3 hairstyles ("Two Tone Soul", "Two Tone Trouble" and "Two Tone Bob") are actually hat armor skins that can be re-skinned to the player's hat. But while this kind of style looks great on the head, it doesn't looks quite right on a legging so it will be the first thing to be modified by me.   >.<

As for other modifications that I done on this armor? Look below.

Front View

Second mod is to trim the cloth on her right thigh. Why hide a leg after taking off the stockings, right?  :p

Rear View
Next, the cloth covering her butt got to go too.

Front Close-up View
Finally, modifying the bra from a plain color to permanent gold, and removing the top part and the bra stripes.

Side Close-up View
And since I have been playing around with transparency for past few mods, I did not forget to apply transparency to the side of bra to make it even sexier.  :p


Hmm... Did I succeed in my mission to make it even nicer? Take a look at the video for better judgement.   :D
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment