Wednesday, June 7, 2017

AION - Frigida Breastplate Mod

Next in the Frigida  armor mod series is the plate version, a.k.a. Frigida Breastplate. When I first saw this plate armor, the impression is that the most heavily armored areas are basically the hands and lower legs. The torso area is mainly 'unprotected' except for a shoulder-draped armor, which has two prongs extending downward, covering the breasts and a piece of armor protecting the side-waist area. In contrast to the relatively 'unprotected' torso, the arms sport a full length sleeve right up to the hands. The leg armor takes on a panties style with an armor piece covering the outer left of the left leg.
The most fortified parts of this armor set are actually the gloves and the boots which effectively cover every parts that they are supposed to cover. As such, I find that the armor set gives an 'imbalance' impression as a whole. But I warmly welcome that hot-ness though.   XD
As I have stated in my previous post, this armor series is the sexiest, that I have seen to date. And when you look the images of the original armor below, you will understand why I said that.
Front View - Original Armor

Front Close-up View - Original Armor
Over here, we see the two prongs extending downwards from the armor on her shoulder. Although the two prongs are just overlaying the breasts, I can assure you that the designer had made sure we don't see anything that we are not supposed to see.   >.<

Although the design used really little material to cover up, it doesn't feel crude like "My Bathrobe" because the design actually looks pretty fearsome.

Rear View - Original Armor

Rear Close-up View - Original Armor

Side View - Original Armor

Side Close-up View - Original Armor
Wow! We got a really nice view from the side! Except that armor piece though...
Since the armor has such little material, I can't really remove any more without exposing the sensitive areas.  ~.~    So, I kept the mod really simple.

Front View - Modified Armor

Front Close-up  View 1 - Modified Armor
I really like the two prongs of the original armor so I tried to keep them intact. How to make the armor sexier then? Well... By drilling holes in it, of course!   X
Front Close-up View 2 - Modified Armor
I had experimented and located 'strategic' points on the two prongs, where I can have holes, revealing a little more of the skin without compromising the sensitive points.
But if you guys look hard enough, you may still catch a glimpse of some pink dots underneath the prongs. Those are not what you think they are but are points that I had used to help me find the best positions for the holes. And then.... forgetting to remove them...   >.<

Rear View - Modified Armor
Rear Close-up View - Modified Armor
Not much change can be noted from the rear images.
Side View - Modified Armor

Side Close-up View - Modified Armor
Over the side, we can see the transparent layer which I had used to replace the metallic armor piece, in addition to the sexy side view from the original armor.
Well, that's all for this simple mod. Check out the video for more detailed views.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment