Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Blade & Soul - Rising Flame (Jin/Yun Outfit) Mod

Normally, I would not put up two similar mods consecutively, but since the request was put up almost immediately after the last post, and by one of the supportive patrons, I decided to go ahead with these two mods.

Since all the information about the outfit and where it can be found has been detailed in the Gon Rising Flame post, we can skip straight to the outfit mod. Just to mention, the outfit is exactly the same for the three races, except for the differences due to respective inherent body shape.

The meshes/textures for the costume part of the outfit are laid out almost exactly the same for the three races, so I can simply copy everything over from the Gon mod. However, that would also mean that the same issue of missing mesh for the top half of the torso remains true for both Jin and Yun. So those hoping for more under boob will be disappointed. 😅

I mentioned the meshes/textures are almost the same because the Yun's red top seems to be shifted a little. For that, I tried to see if I can reveal a little more of the Yun torso but the answer is no. 😓

Well, let us look at the original Jin and Yun Rising Flame outfits in the images below, with the Jin on the left and Yun on the right.

Front View - Original Outfit
As we can see above, the two outfits are exactly the same.

Front Close-up View - Original Outfit
The difference in size, most notably the width of the dress, is probably due to the body shape.

Rear View - Original Outfit

Rear Close-up View - Original Outfit

Side View - Original Outfit

Side Close-up View - Original Outfit
As seen in the images above, the two original outfits are much similar except for some changes in size, which is due to body shape.

I applied the same mod that I have done on the Gon outfit, to both the Jin and Yun mod. Check below to see the finished mod. 

Front View - Modified Outfit

Front Close-up View - Modified Outfit
It seems the Gon mod shows more under boobs than the Yun and Jin, although they are all given the same length for the red top. Blame the body shape? 😅

Rear View - Modified Outfit
The dress at the hip seems to be wider for the Yun, as compared to the Jin mod. That might be due to my Yun character having a bigger hip size. 😆

Rear Close-up View - Modified Outfit
See? Not just my imagination.

Side View - Modified Outfit

Side Close-up View - Modified Outfit
I have also recolored the under boob portion of the bra to skin color. This must be repeated for each race because each race has their own inherent skin tone. But it does not seems to be very obvious from the images above.

With this, the Rising Flame mod for the three races are completed. I did not pray to the RNG goddess much, so by now, I still do not have this outfit for any of my characters. As such, the video is captured again using the in-game Tailorshop. 😥

I guess my video editor is working okay for now but it still produces a glitch in the middle of the video. The preview before compilation is fine but some how it appears in the final product. 😦

Anyway, the color in the video may seem a little off because I have captured this video in Midnight Skypetal Plains (MSP), where the scenes are normally bluish due to the night sky. I have applied a filter to reduce the blue color so it appears more greenish-yellow. 😅


2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome, and thank you very much for doing this so quickly. I do appreciate all the time and effort you put into your mods and the presentation :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The links for both mods have been added at bottom of post. 😃

      Delete