Monday, June 20, 2016

Introduction

As the name suggests, this Blog is dedicated for all the Aion skin mods that I have created. 
 
Why Aion? Well, that's because I'm currently a frequent player of the game, of course!
 
As for why the skin mods and why I started doing modifications? The reason has to do with the introduction of Occupied Rentus Base (or simply ORB, as in-game players call it) in Aion 4.0. Well, you see, I am playing a leather class and when I finally got my hand on the Vasharti General's leather chest armor, I'm bewildered by the fact that the front torso area was wrongly painted black.
 
Can you imagine a black torso on my fair skin maiden? Check out this image.  >:(

 
 
I sent a ticket to the Game Master and they acknowledged it as an error and had put it into the list of items to amend. And so, I waited...days, then weeks... and now months. But I guess the busy Development team probably have it as the last item on amendment list.. Q_Q
 
Finally, I gave up looking forward to every game updates. And that's when I saw videos of Aion skin mods and figure why not D.I.Y since they are so busy. And since then, I just can't stop modifying all those beautiful armor skins.



No comments:

Post a Comment