Monday, June 27, 2016

AION - Vasharti Brigade General's Plate Chest

Today, I'll be showing you guys what I have done for the Vasharti Brigade General's Plate Chest. The plate chest drops off bosses in ORB similar to the Leather one. i.e. Eternal from bosses and Mythical one from the armor chest off final boss.
 
There's no bug on this skin but I just kind of frown at the whole black texture on the front torso. Not really sure if it is the actual intended design, or just that the designer had ran out of time and decided to make a quick work of it, by painting everything black. >.<
 
Anyway, let's take a look at the original skin in the image below. Notice the charcoal black front torso and inner thighs.
 
Original skin
In case, you can't see them clearly, here's a close-up. And, in case you're mistaken. No, she's not showing the middle finger. >.<"   I just made her point at something, so she will stop moving around...hahaha...naughty girl.
 
Original Close-up view
With the intention to modify the front torso, I think it make sense to modify the inner thighs too, which is also fully painted black. Unfortunately, the black texture on the inner thighs extended to her butt, and I doubt I want her butt-naked. Take a look at this and you'll probably know what I mean. Oh! And by the way, after looking long and hard, I'm pretty convince that's not what you guys think it is. :p
Original Bottom view
So, let's take a look at the modification results.
 
Front view - Before & After
Rear view - Before & After
 
No... she's not baring her top or bottom. Look closer.


Close-up view - After Modification
Ah! It looks better now with the black texture replaced by skin texture. And, what is a plated armor without any plate, right? So, I placed a metal armor to protect her most important asset... No, not her boobs, I meant her heart. :p

And, for the problematic area from her butt to inner thighs, pardon me for being lazy, I simply gave her a yes...G-string...again. >.<
 
As usual, you can watch the video below for clearer views. But if you do notice those horrible artwork, please forgive me coz I'm not an art student or professional. :(
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment