Friday, October 7, 2016

AION - Malefic Hauberk Mod

As requested by a reader and perhaps a fellow AION player, I'll have to hold back plate armor for a little longer and look into the Malefic Hauberk. As the chain counterpart of Malefic Jerkin, the hauberk similarly has that draconic essence in its design and in fact has a similar 3D dragon head crest. Unfortunately, the hauberk doesn't has a dragon body so I could not apply the same concept of "wearing only a dragon" to it, like I had done for the leather.   >.<
 
So, what should I do then for this armor mod? Well... I figures if he/she likes the Malefic Jerkin mod, I should probably do something that is similar in style. But if you guys take a look at the image below, you will know that this hauberk is already quite sexy with a huge opening on her torso running down, past her belly button and real metallic claws (unlike the one I did  >.<" ) on the bra area. 
 
Front view - Original armor
Rear view - Original armor
Readers who have been with me for awhile may have guess what will happen...  :p  
 
Ya... Off goes the long pants for the love of those leggy legs and off goes the cloth that hinder my view of the butt area.  XD
 
So what's left after that? Take a look below.
 
Front view - Modified
Hmmm... In the process of removing the materials around those 2 above-mentioned areas, the materials on the front and back torso are gone as well. XD


Another modification is the 3 metal plates that made up the bra, which I think is an overkill, was reduced to 1. Actually... I can't remove that last piece because there's a mesh that forms it; meaning that if I modify that last piece of claw into skin, it would give an irregular surface (i.e. a lump on the breast), instead of a smooth contour. But I'm fine with that because it gave me excuse for not making her go topless.  :D 
 
Rear view - Modified
 
Side view
Does this mod closely resembles that of its leather counterpart? Except that it's a 2-piece top and bottom armor, without connection between them.


Well, that 's the end for this post and hopefully, I can get to work on some plate armor soon.
 
 
 

1 comment: