Monday, July 4, 2016

AION - My Bath Robe

For all Aion players out there, we all know how diversified the costumes in the game can be. Right from costumes from the good old days such as the Celtic costume, ninja costume, pirate costume, to the modern days' biker costume, gym suit, sport wear, different kind of swimsuits and many, many more... Also, let's not forget about the more controversial ones such as playboy bunny, scandal costume and even a Bathrobe... O.O
 
For those who do not play Aion or know what the original Bathrobe looks like, it basically includes a huge towel covering the blossom, from below the armpit to the upper thigh. And in case you're thinking NCSoft will let their creations go commando... Sorry to disappoint, but she's wearing a grey panties. :p
 
Take a look at this Bathrobe costume... Does this make players of other games envious? :)  And, no... I am not showing the view from below. You guys will just have to trust me on the grey panties. ~.~
 
Original Bathrobe Front view

Original Bathrobe Rear view
What I did for "My Bathrobe" isn't a mod of this original bathrobe, which is a one-piece includes all, but 2 separate pieces of armor (chest and pants), namely the Sea Feast chest and an older leg armor, which I picked for the mod.
 
Well, I find the whole-piece towel, with same color, a bit dull and thus decided to have a multi-colored towel and with minimal overage (being naughty here again >.<"  ). And since the towel has minimal coverage, I'd better give her a panties to cover up her lower body.
 
The concept for "My Bathrobe" was taken from an episode of my favorite animation "Ghost in the Shell", where the main character Motoko walked out of the bathroom in her panties, with a towel hanging around her neck, just dangling over and covering her breasts.
 
So, what is the result? Take a look below.
 
Front view

Front view - Close-up

Rear view

Side View

Top view
Unfortunately, I can't modify the mesh and thus, the towel looks something like a body painting without physical depth and of course, no dangling effect.  :(
 
On the other hand, I am able to make her whole body (skin area) glossy, as though she just walked right out of shower. :p
 
So finally, here's a video of the bathrobe. Enjoy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment