Tuesday, July 12, 2016

AION - Remodeled Danuar Tunic

In this post, I will be featuring one of my favorite armor skin in Aion, the Remodeled Danuar Tunic. This armor set is only buyable using Ancient coins from the Shugo in Cygnea or Enshar.
 
As Aion players will know, Shugos are from a scientific/engineering proficient civilization. Thus, the armor sets has that engineer feel, with plenty of bolts, gears, straps and what else but pockets!
 
The reason why I chose the cloth set is because it looks cute, especially with the headband, as compared to the plate helmet that looks like a hell-spawn soldier or chain helmet that looks like a toy soldier. Don't belief? Look here. ~.~
 
Remodeled Danuar Headgear comparison
Although I find the plate and chain headgear kind of weird, I have to salute the designers for putting in lots of efforts to give the different armor sets their individual unique looks. Plus, the leather headgear actually looks pretty classy too.
 
Hmm...from the above image, it looks like there are only 2 straps running down and covering her breasts? Of course not! Surely NCSoft will not do that... but can't say the same for this xFormer, who just can't resist the temptation to be naughty.   :p
 
Well, if you guys are wondering what have I did to this beautiful skin? Like Nike's motto suggests "Just Do It!". And so, I did! I strip all the clothes from the upper part of her body, plus a piece of  cloth that is "blinding" my sight, by covering her butt and back of her legs.
 
So, what's left on her? Let's take a look. :p

Front view

Rear view

Side view
For some reason, she reminds me a bit of Lara Croft from Tomb Raider after the back piece of cloth is removed. Would you guys agree?   >.<"
 
The top part of her body is left with straps, bolts and gears... Bad xFormer! >.<    And that butt area is where I felt looks like Lara. Maybe it's because of that hot pants.  :p
 
Well, let's take a closer look.
 
Front Close-up view
 
Side Close-up view
And finally, the video. Enjoy!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment