Friday, July 1, 2016

AION - Sauro Commander's Cloth Chest (Tunic)

So far, I have shown my mods for 3 of the armor types (plate, chain and leather), so I guess it is time to show one for cloth type. And I have decided to use the Sauro Commander's Cloth Chest (or Tunic) for this. This armor drops off not only from the final boss in Sauro Supply Base (SSB), but also certain Named mobs, such as Grigol, in the open world. Happy hunting.
 
I find that this is quite a beautiful armor (and no bug), especially that pair of leggy legs. :p  However, I still find a few things that is not exactly to my taste. For example, dyeing the armor will literally change the color of the whole armor... It looks great in white but imagine all green, looking like I'm wearing an army camouflage uniform... ~.~
 
And, although I agree that the lower back of the robe looks great, why would anyone want to place 2 pieces of cloth there... >.<
 
Look at these screen captures and see if you agree. Oh, I got a new hat! Hope you guys like it.



Original skin - dyed blue and green

Original skin - 2 pieces of cloth and lower back
It's difficult to decide which piece of the cloth I should keep, as both have their own attractiveness. But for my love of leggy-ness, the long pixelated one must go! :p
 
So, what does the result looks like? Take a look down below.
 
Front View - Before & After
Rear View - Before & After
 
Side View - Before & After
As usual, I ended up removing more materials then I needed, and thus, she is now basically wearing a 2-piece armor which is connected by the front lightning bolt that runs down her left thigh. I also gave her a super high-cut, on the outer thigh, to show off her leggy-ness. :p
 
Oh! Did I also mention about a translucent bra imitating those semi-nude garments worn by celebrities and making the remaining piece of cloth at her back more transparent? Well, seeing is believing so let's take a closer look. :p

Front Close-up View
 
Rear Close-up View
A lot of time was put into modifying the bra to achieve the look that I wanted, and I swear I did not draw those nipples... I just gave it a little nipple bump (as in bump-map for those who knows what that is) and the effect appears mysteriously... >.<"
 
For those who are not too pre-occupied by her (.)(.), you may also notice that her arm and armor frame retains the original color even though the armor is dyed, so she wouldn't look like a orange or apple.
 
Well, hope you guys like what I have done. Here's a video of the armor before and after modification.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment